Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello all! My name is Natalie and I'm a senior at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana majoring in Atmospheric Science. I have created this blog to function as a weather discussion that will test and evaluate my forecasting skills.

My plan is to produce a forecast every Monday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday that will predict the next two days. I will make a local forecast for Champaign-Urbana along with a more generalized national forecast. The local forecast will include high/low temperatures, precipitation type and amount, cloud cover, wind speed/direction along with any possible severe weather threats and warnings that may come into play.

I will also comment after each post to validate my forecast and assess my accuracy. You can also expect to see visuals and videos to provide you with a more interactive experience.

I hope you find my blog helpful and interesting! Stay tuned!

1 comment: